Saturday, September 22, 2012

Update and a short set back

If you read my last post then you've notice it is past the date. Well this is do to good reason and I don't have to remind you that Life doesn't always go as planned. Yesterday before I got a chance to edit the last of the video and post it I went into anaphylactic shock due to something in the yard as I had just finished cutting the grass and was in the shower when everything went south. The wife  realized the seriousness of the situation and called 911. Before they arrived I had recovered from the shock and was still covered in hives and totally exhausted. They checked me out and suggested Benadryl. So I took some and crashed into bed at 6:30pm until now.

     I will finish up the video and post today. On another good note 
yard is mowed! 

No comments: